Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 8, 2012

Bài viết SV 5


Subject: Why do you want to study abroad?
After graduating from high school, I would like to continue my study  abroad because of the following reasons:
Firstly, the industry I want to study has not developed in VN. In addition, the education system of VN is not good  in all fields. The theory is taught so much at university while the practice is not much enough. It  results in  the scenario that the students graduating from University  cannot be  recruited due to  lack of   required skills.
Studying at a university abroad, I hope that I have more chances to practise what I learnt.  Working part time while studying, I think, can help me not earning money but also improving my skills.  
Secondly, study abroad means that I have to live far from home. That is a difficult but also an opportunity for me to learn how to live more independantly. I have to learn how to manage time, how to arrange my life and how to manage money too.
Thirdly, studying abroad helps me to overcome my diffidence to make new friends from different nations. I can practise my foreign languages with them, moreover, I can also learn about new cultures, new costums and habits.
In summary, although studying abroad costs much money and is really difficult for me, I believe  this a good chance for me to improve my required skills and my knowledge which can make me more mature in life.





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét