Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 8, 2012

Bài viết của SV 4


I still remembered my four-day trip to Da Lat when I was 2 years old. That was the first time I travelled with my family and it also was my unforgettable memory. At that time, I did not know about the name of places where I was visited, but the scenery was attracted me a lot. We set out in the early morning, so by the lunch-time, we dropped by Dambri Waterfalls and had lunch at Bao Loc market.  We came to Da Lat at 6 PM. After checking in, we went out for sightseeing at night and drank coffee at Da Lat market. I really enjoyed myself with my hot chocolate at that time. On the second morning, we visited Tuyen Lam Lake and Datanla Waterfalls. Tuyen Lam is the most peaceful lake and Datanla is the most imposing waterfalls I have ever known until now. I had chance to take a picture on a horse back. Although I was a kid, I did not scare and enjoy my time on the horse. In the evening, we went on a visit to The Love Valley and The Two Grave Pine-tree Hill. On the third morning, we visited The Chinese Pagoda and Bao Dai Palace II. On the third afternoon, we were free to buy souvenirs and fruit. On the fourth morning, after breakfast, we set out to come back to Ho Chi Minh City. After that trip, I have learnt some traditions and customs of the local people.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét