The person I love best
I’m sure that in everyone’s life, there is always a person that you love most, and of course, my mother is the person I love most. She is tall with good looking face. She is not very beautiful but for me, she is the most wonderful woman in this world. She is a kind-hearted person. She always helps people when they need help. People not only love her but also esteem her. She was born in a poor family. That’s why she always tries her best to give the better life to everyone, especially my younger brother and me. She is a manager of our small restaurant. Although she is very busy, she still takes good care of her family. She takes care of my father who has been sick for a long time. She takes care about our health, our sleep, and our growing up. She teaches us what to do, what to prepare and how to overcome our problems. She is the only person who will be always beside me when I am sad or disappointed. I can’t imagine my life without her. I love my mother so much and I will try my best to never let her down.
Why do you want to study abroad?
There are countless reasons why everyone should study abroad. And for me, I want to study abroad because of the following reasons. First of all, study abroad helps me to see the world and broaden my experiences. There are so many amazing things to experience around the world. I can see different natural landscapes and climates that do not exist in my country. I can learn the cultures and history of other countries. It is really an amazing experience that will change my life. Second, I can learn a language in a country where it is spoken. It is the only way to truly become fluent in a language and learn another language easily. Learning foreign language will increase my education development, my communication skills, and help me a lot in my job. Finally, I can have higher education and take control of my life. After graduating, I will have international degree, valuable experiences which can help me a lot in my career. I can also easily find a job and get promotions. So, why shouldn’t I study abroad?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét